CPD and CME points at BACO International 2021
Virtual BACO International is an excellent opportunity to accrue Continuing Professional Development (CPD) or Continuing Medical Education (CME) points. You will be awarded one point for each full session that you view, up to a maximum of 20 points. Certificates detailing the CPD or CME award will be sent on receipt of a completed evaluation form, adhering to the following schedule:
- 18 January for evaluations received up to the 17 January 2021
- 22 February for evaluations received 18 January to 21st February 2021
- 26 March for evaluations received 22 to 25 March 2021
- 28 May for evaluations received 26 March to 27 May 2021
- 2 July for evaluations received 28 May to 30 June 2021
Evaluation forms will be sent to registered delegates after the event. Registered delegates can enjoy BACO content until 30 June 2021, applying for their CPD or CME points when they have finished. Please note the following:
Only one evaluation form should be submitted per delegate.
Evaluation forms will be cross-referenced against the virtual platform to confirm attendance.
For any questions regarding the programme or CPD or CME points, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.