Mrs Prakash Narula Travelling BACO fellowships 2018
Applicants are invited to apply for a travelling fellowship for BACO International 2018. This event will be held in Manchester UK from the 4 -6 of July 2018. The successful applicants will receive free registration plus £1,000 towards travel and expenses. Successful applicants will be selected by executive members of ENT UK and the Global Health Committee.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a trainee within their country or specialist/consultant within 5 years of appointment
- Submit a brief CV (up to 3 pages long)
- Submit a covering letter/statement, not more than 200 words, outlining why they feel they should receive the award and how will they benefit from the travelling fellowship
- Provide letters of support/recommendation from two senior colleagues with whom the applicant has worked with; one should be from the applicant’s Head of Department or Training Programme Lead
- Demonstrate in their application that they have taken an active role in local service OR education development (for example, helped set up and run a training course, organise a teaching programme, help to introduce a new service etc..)
- > 5 years Consultant / specialist grades or equivalent
- Previous recipients of BACO fellowships
Applications need to be sent via email to email@example.com by Saturday 20 January 2018.
For all enquiries specific to Fellowships, please contact the ENT UK office directly on +44 (0) 20 7404 8373