To aid the registration process, below is a summary of the options available for you to choose from along with the associated costs.
Registration fees include access to all scientific sessions, refreshments and lunch on day(s) attending and conference materials. Delegates attending from the invited countries of India and Brazil are offered a discounted registration rates.
Registration fees applicable until the early bird deadline of 3 April 2018, after which the standard registration rate applies.
Clinical Skills Sessions will be charged at £30 per session. The programme will be announced in February 2018. See this page for further details.
VIP Reception at Manchester United, Wednesday 4 July 2018, Time: 6.00pm to 8.30pm
£45 inc VAT per person to include drinks and canapés – guests welcome
· Drinks and canapés in the Red Café
· Meet a legendary Manchester United player
· Guided tour of the famous Manchester United museum
· Pictures with the Trophies
· Visit inside the iconic Old Trafford stadium
· Transport to and from Old Trafford
BACO Party Night, Thursday 5th July, Time: 7.30pm till late
£45 inc VAT per person – guests welcome
Join us for the first ever BACO Party Night at the Exchange Hall, Manchester Central Conference Centre
· International ‘street food,’ wine & soft drinks
· Entertainment including legendary Northern Xposure soul band
· Disco till early hours
· Cash bar also available throughout the evening
Everyone invited– tickets great value at only £45 each!
The next step is to proceed to payment but don’t forget once you have registered and paid for your conference place you may also need to book accommodation. To book accommodation for this event, please use the following link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/BACO2018
Negotiated delegate rates will be available to book until the end of the day on 6th June 2018, so please book as soon as possible to guarantee a room