Delegates will have the fantastic opportunity of being able to watch masters in their respective fields perform specific technical surgical procedures, both common and some that are highly specialist. These sessions are designed to demonstrate surgical steps for chosen procedures by renowned experts. The dissection sessions will cater to a wide variety of surgical interests.
The head and neck cadaveric dissection programme is busy, with all 7 surgical sub-specialties represented and, for the first time, Emergency Safe interventional procedures. Sessions will be presented by experts in their respective fields, demonstrations to include surgical techniques and relevant surgical anatomy.
Societies represented include:
- British Rhinological Society
- British Society of Otologists
- Head and Neck
- British Skull Base Society
- British Laryngological Association
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngologists
- Facial Plastics Surgery Society
- Emergency Safety
These sessions will appeal to both those in training and also experienced Consultants wishing to enhance their surgical knowledge regarding certain procedures, as well as allied staff and students. Click here to view a full dissection timetable.
Who should attend?
- Consultants wishing to revise specific techniques or surgical anatomy
- Trainees wishing to advance and/or consolidate surgical knowledge
- SAS doctors
- Specialist nurses
- Medical students
We are delighted to be able to present these sessions in collaboration with Karl Storz UK and Medtronic UK, along with other industry partners that will be helping facilitate specific society presentations.